At Ramsey Manor we offer the children a broad and balanced education which is based on the requirements of the National Curriculum in Years 1 to 4 and the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum for the children in Reception, taught through a Creative Curriculum designed to inspire, enthuse and enrich.
The outdoor environment is used across the curriculum as well as for Forest School sessions.
See on this page an overview for each year group's plans for the Autumn term's topic of Special Times, for Spring's Wonderful World and Summer's Happy, Healthy Me.
The school uses the Letters and Sounds scheme for teaching phonics.
To help your child, download this phonics help sheet.
- autumn overview special times y4
- eyfs parents guide rmls 1
- forest school brochure
- wonderful world rainbow
- wonderful world y4
- y1 summer hhm
- y1 wonderful world
- y2 summer hhm
- y3 summer hhm
- y4 summer hhm
- year 1 autumn curriculum overview
- year 2 autumn curriculum overview 2014 15
- year 2 spring curriculum overview
- year 3 autumn curriculum overview
- year 3 spring curriculum overview
- yr autumn special times 2015
- yr summer hhm